Wednesday, June 15, 2011

7 Days To Go

Ok! I guess the ole' saying 'all good things come to an end' isn't a lie. Here we are seven days from closing and my how many more forms do they 'all of a sudden' need. Did they not know these were needed a couple of weeks ago???? And one of the forms I am sure we have had completed a couple of times. It must be in that pile of nowhere land people get. So I guess we keep completing and sending and sending and sending. Hopefully one copy of the form will get to whomever needs it. I would think the laws of average would be on our side. If we sent the form they STILL need everyday, do you think one of those copies might get to the person who needs it by next Wednesday? One out of seven I think would be pretty good odds. The thing is if we don't close on Wednesday, there is a $50 charge for everyday past that we go. So I hope they get their stuff together soon so we can keep sending things back and don't have to pay additional money..oh and btw those commercials you keep hearing on the radio about how you can get a home for less than you pay for rent and for around 300 or 400 dollars a month WRONG! and the no downpayment thing GONE! Good thing this is such a great deal!


I believe we have been through a brief calming before the storm. I can expect within the next 7 days we will be going through some rough waters trying to get everything they want turned in. Just hope the mowers can stand the beating for a couple more days! That's called stress relief to a certain male in the family! The mower actually goes on the back of the tractor. It looks like the mower has lost a few battles but the ever so clever male can fix it! Yes, he CAN! (and then I hope he has some time to mow.  It's looking like live in the jungle and not the country.)

I am told this can go on a 3 point hitch system! See, I am learning more and more. Now all I need to know is what is a 3 point hitch system. Oh and don't worry about those wires you see in the background. I am told "WE ARE OK, I do work for the electric company, after all" That made me feel SO much better! And even more impressed with the way he organizes it all.

Through the next few days I am sure there will be some rough ones but I am also sure when its finally said and done and it ours, we will be ready to go and sweat those hot summer days to make it our home. Hopefully the weather will be nice to us when we start and not get above say...95 degrees.

2 comments:

  1. Closing is such a pain in the rear! You think there is no way it will come together and then it just does. I hope yours stays on track and you can avoid that $50/day fee! Yikes!!!

    And when you find out what a 3 point hitch is, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not asking for too much, just under 95 degrees! Keeping my fingers crossed....

    ReplyDelete