Monday, June 13, 2011

9 days to go --

Tonight I thought we were going to have to recreate a scene of City Slickers! Coming home two small cows (ok I know I'm a 'city girl' but they were small cows not calves) were walking down the middle of the street. When Dean honked the horn, they started running but not the way they were supposed to go. They started running down the street and I thought they were headed for our house. One cow turned and was trying to get back through the barbed wire fence but couldnt it turned again and kept running. Finally, he or she found a piece of the fence s/he could ram through.The second cow kept walking down the road. Luckily a truck was coming up the other way and scared it through the fence. I thought maybe we were going to have to corral them with the truck. But all ended well and two small cows found their way back home.

Speaking of homes, day nine went by without any requests from the mortgage company. I guess that is good news. Here are two pictures of the house!



No comments:

Post a Comment