Thursday, June 23, 2011

Closing was a no go!

The closing date came and went and we yet to have a house. :-(  So today we find that they need proof of Dean's legal name. Guess its a little tough when there is two people with the same name and one has II at the end. I wonder why they never caught that prior to today? Luckily we had the documents to send today. As of about 4:30 today we are hoping to close on Monday but papers won't be ready until that morning. Nothing like the last minute but hey if it gets done on Monday it will be worth it. So here's to waiting the weekend with anticipation. Maybe I will go shopping to take keep my mind busy! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Such frustrating news! I think I am heading to the City Market Saturday morning. Let me know if you want to tag along to keep your mind off of the lack of closing.

    ReplyDelete